Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 2 May 2015

What I Wore : Day Out In Matlock Baths...



You know when it is a bright day but very cold!?! Well it was that kind of day last week when we had a 5 miles walk around Matlock bath.

The sun did not break through all day and I was grateful to have my warm cosy cardigan on me. We only did a 5 miles walk this day. I say only as it was just 2 days earlier that we did the 15 miles walk around London!!


What I wore~
  • Cardigan : Primark
  • T-shirt : Primark
  • Jeans : Calvin Klein 
  • Trainer : adidas 

Kids have now broke up from school for the Bank Holiday weekend. Eek plans now need to be made quickly or something fun to be done!!

Any exciting plans for this weekend?

Well I know it is somebody's birthday on Tuesday, Not so exciting getting older nowadays though...

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig