Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 8 June 2015

Creative Mondays Blog Hop : What I Wore...



Happy Monday everyone.

Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas :)

Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post and leave a comment if you like the blog hop.

How nice has the weather been this weekend!?!

 I just re-discovered this dress after having it packed away in the cooler weather. I now love wearing it again. 

Not sure why I never wore it last summer?

 Think I may not have wore it much because of the colour. 

I do not own many purple things. 

I have been getting lots of wear out of it now, better late than never eh?..


What I wore:
Dress : c/o Matalan
Shoes : Lee Cooper

What have you been up to this week? 

Link up and have fun hoping around :)


To join in the fun~
  1. Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
  2. Please try to visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun. 
  3. Include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
  4. Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back. 
  5. Don't forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.

This list has now closed.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig