Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Good Random Fun...



So many good, random, fun things that happened last week. I though I would share some with you! In a Good Random Fun post:

The Good:



Using my smoothie maker again, love fresh fruit milkshakes...


Love my new Business cards I had made for Brit mums. Shame I only got to give 5 out!


A quick selfie on the train to London on my own. Not going to lie, I was so nervous, lol. Proud I did not get lost on the tube. 

The Random:


My beautiful new puppy : Mollie...


Being a tiny part of a Guinness World Record


A letter I found on the train from my daughter, telling me to have a good time and not to worry. Yes I did cry!

The Fun:


Going to Brit Mums, even if it was for a few hours...


A beautiful gift at Brit Mums c/o Merci Maman


Fun with Mollie, she is so adorable!!

Have you had a Good, Random, fun week?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig