Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 30 August 2015

Marisota Shapeology Fashion Week



I am a big fan of Marisota, who offer a beautiful range of quality clothing for all ages and sizes. Everything I have received from them has always fit perfectly, adding a touch of class to my wardrobe.

I feel so lucky that they asked me to style my favourite look. Selecting garments from their Autumn range, ahead of their first Online Shapeology Fashion Week. Starting next week, from Tuesday 1st September to Friday 4th September.

Here is a little more about Shapeology Fashion Week from Marisota themselves:
Each day they will be hosting a different ‘trend’ on their homepage, email and across social media showing how you ‘Can Wear’ new season trends with confidence!As you may know, they have the lovely celebrity fashion stylist and journalist, Mark Heyes, as their brand ambassador and they have shot some catwalk videos with him showcasing the different trends. The video trends are centered around Boho, Occasion wear, Layering and their favourite brands!


Here are some videos of the different styles:





As mentioned above, I got to pick my favourite outfit. I went for a classy stylish, Boho Look.

First up is this Longline chiffon kimono which is my favourite piece from the whole ensemble. This  beautiful kimono has a great colour combination, style and pattern. It will complete and make any outfit and it looks so stylish. This is such a great buy at £22.00. Sizes range from 10-24.

Underneath the kimono is Mark Heyes cold-shoulder blouse which looks and feels stunning. It has a v-neck, with little cutout pieces on the sleeves. Over the top of skirts, jeans or trousers or even the tucked in look. All of them so stylish. It is Ivory colour and size range is 10-28.

Next up some Indigo skinny leg jeans. Skinny jeans are great all year round, especially in Winter, with long boots.

Talking of long boots, how gorgeous are these brown high leg cowboy boots? I can imaging dressing these up or down, over the next few Seasons.

To complete my look is this fabulous  Joanna Hope tassel and stud bag. This leather Boho style bag will be great throughout Autumn/Winter.

Here is the whole Boho look in one, I am so loving this outfit!!


Don't forget to look out for Marisota Shapeology Fashion Week, I know I am looking forward to it!



Also lookout for all the other bloggers outfits....

(Twitter hashtag #MSFW)


About this post: I got to pick my favourite outfit from Marisota to review. All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig