Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 17 September 2015

Hanneli Mustaparta Collaboration with Deichmann...


 My all time dream job would be a shoe designer.

I have always loved shoes .

Shoes Shoes and more Shoes!


I can remember sneaking into my Mums wardrobe when I was little, looking at her shoes collection. Then dancing around in the mirror when no one was looking, in her over sized fancy heeled shoes.

Imagine the start of the movie Kinky Boots dancing away in my own little world!!


Hanneli Mustaparta  one of the most famous Bloggers Worldwide, has just launched her first shoe collection with Deichmann. The beautiful AW15 Collaboration is called 'Edited'.


They have sent me a sneak peak of the catalogue before launch date on the 15th September. Winning me over with the chance to try out some gorgeous shoes.


Firstly the look and feel. A sharp cutting edge design and finish. With the heel having perfect symmetry to the sole. Upon holding the shoe, they have a quality suede effect finish. A real quality well built shoe.

Trying them on (a perfect to size fit) instantly I knew they would be one of my favourite goto shoes. Suitable for dressing down or an evening out. If only someone will take me! I managed to do the school run in them for a touch of style. This is always a good test a 1.5 mile walk to bed them in. What a result no rubbing, no sore toes, even a couple of compliments. Result!!

Overall then they look and feel great, with a stylish finish. The designer has created 10 different styles. If they are all as good as these I am sure Deichmann will be over the moon.

There really is something for everyone in my opinion the range will appeal to woman of all ages and fashion styles. For example painted Chelsea boots (which I have my eye on), chunky zip shoes, masculine lace up's to feminine court shoes.


Did I mention I love them. Turns out these are Hanneli's favourite pair too, making them all the more special!!


 Navy blue ankle boots with a zip inside and a dressy gold zip for show on the outside.

About the ankle boots:
  • Heel height: 11.0 cm
  • Colour: Blue
  • Outer Sole: other materials
  • Upper: textile
  • Lining & Sock: textile, other materials
  • Sizes 36,37,38,39,40,41
  • £24.99

New boots. I cannot think of any better reason for my Husband to take me out on a date night now!!

About Deichmann:
  • At over 100 years old, the brand has stores in 24 countries across the globe. 
  • The brand celebrated its 10th anniversary in the UK in 2011 and now has over 90 shops nationwide. 
  • Its UK flagships are in Westfield London and Westfield Stratford.
  • Over the years, Deichmann has worked with some of the biggest names in Hollywood to deliver A-List style to peoples feet. 
  • Previous collaboration collections have been designed by celebrities including Halle Berry and Cindy Crawford.
  • As a brand, Deichmann strives to marry fashion with affordability, making them the essential destination for those ‘must-have’ fashion fixes.

These boots will go with most of my wardrobe. Dresses, skirts, leggings and jeans. I cannot wait to dress them up over the next few weeks.


What I wore:
Dress  : c/o Sainsbury's
Tights : Primark
Shoe boots : c/o Deichmann

About this post :I got sent these beautiful boots to review. All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post. I am also entering my post into the Deichmann yearly Fashion Blogger Prize draw. 


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig