Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 8 November 2015

Funky Christmas Jumpers Review..


Now it is November we can officially start mentioning the C word.... 'Christmas'. My favourite time of year.



If your a regular reader of my blog you will remember from last year how much I love my Christmas jumpers. I try to wear one every day throughout December as I love them so much!



This year I have a new one to add my collection. This lovely Rudolph The Reindeer Christmas Jumper is from a fun website called Funky Christmas Jumpers. You may have heard of this before? They have also been featured on Dragons Den.

Funky Christmas Jumpers was established in 2008. They sell a lovely collection of Christmas jumpers, shirts, t-shirts for all the family. They also sell some cardigans, hats, sock and some rare limited addition jumpers too.


Fancy Christmas a little bit different?  Santa doing a Miley Cyrus pose or a Kim Kardashian style deer?


How sweet is this Rudolph The Reindeer jumper?
  • 85% Acrylic 15% Wool.
  • Sizes range from XXS to 4XL.
  • Can be washed at a low temp but better to be hand washed.
  • Colour : Navy.
  • Price £34.99.


What I think of my Funky Christmas Jumper:

I love everything about this jumper from the design, quality, feel etc. Every little detail has that touch of class. I would say it is a little more expensive than I would have paid in previous years. As the saying goes though ' you get what you pay for '  I would say it would be worth every penny. I cannot wait to wear this on the school run, days out and shopping trips nearer to Christmas. I will keep you updated how I style it.


What I wore :

Jumper : c/o Funky Christmas Jumpers
Jeggings : Primark
Boots : c/o Pavers


Maybe I will be throwing snow soon instead of leaves?

About this post:

I was sent this Funky Christmas Jumper for the purpose of this review.All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post.



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig