Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 4 February 2016

Tu Activewear From Sainsbury's : Review...


So far this year I have been relatively quiet on the exercise front. A runstreak with my Daughter, along with a few Parkruns has been about it. No more!! I have rejoined the gym and as they say "I am back on it."  My arms and legs can tell I have not done much. Giving me that tell tale sign of lack of use. Talk about muscle soreness. I am walking like John Wayne!!  

Weights in the gym on Tuesday, then to top it off a tough spinning class on Wednesday. 
At least I know I have worked hard, even if the kids are laughing at how I am walking!!



An ideal time to be sent some new sportswear to road test then. I don't know about you? but some new clothing always motivates me into getting out and about. 

Sainsbury's have asked me to review 2 pieces of their new fitness range. It should be hitting stores any day now. Keep your eyes peeled!! 



First up I picked this lovely coral coloured running jacket. I needed a new jacket and I loved the colour of this one as soon as I saw it. This jacket is so lightweight, you cannot even tell you are wearing it. It has a mesh paneling, it is made from a breathable, shower resistant fabric. It also has mp3 pocket, lined hood and 2 regular pockets.

About the Coral lightweight running jacket:
  • Mesh panelling
  • mp3 pocket
  • Shower resistant
  • 100% Polyamide
  • Lining: 100% Polyester
  • Care: Machine Washable
  • Price £20.00

Next up I picked a matching pair of black colour block leggings. It is nice to have matching fitness gear. Especially when you are going to the gym. You have to at least look the part! Don't you?!!

The leggings are my favourite piece. I picked them as an after thought to the jacket. To just match up the outfit. How wrong I was, the leggings are brilliant, should have been first pick.. They fit perfectly, feel very sportive, holding everything in place ( ideal for a mum of 4! ) and also super comfy. They look great too, sometimes you sacrifice style for support. Not with these leggings.....

About the black colour block leggings:
  • Designed with moisture control fabric, these striking leggings have an elasticated high waist to create a form fitting silhouette. 
  • Colour block detail completes this look.
  • Black colour block leggings
  • Elasticated high waist
  • Form fitting silhouette
  • Moisture control fabric
  • 85% Polyester
  • 15% Elastane
  • £14.00


Me and one of my running partners. If only I could keep up with her!!


Getting ready for our run. How stylish do we look!? Colour coordinated!!


They have a lovely selection arriving in February and more arriving in March and May. I am looking forward to nipping in-store to see the full range.

I was sent these fitness clothes to review. All thoughts are my own. I was not paid for this post.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig