Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 3 March 2016

Banana, Kale, Strawberry, Peanut Butter Smoothie..


My husband brought a big bag of freshly chopped curly kale for us to try. I was a bit worries about trying it at first as we had never had it before. No worries though as we are all loving it. 

We have had it stir fired, boiled and raw in smoothies. Today I am sharing my favourite kale smoothie so far.

Banana, Kale, Strawberry, Peanut Butter Smoothie..


Serves 1

Ingredients:
  • 1 banana, sliced
  • Handfil of chopped curly kale
  • 2-4 strawberries
  • 1 Teaspoon of peanut butter
  • 100ml Semi skimmed milk (my son loves his with almond milk) 


Method:
  1. Chop you banana, wash and cut strawberries in half, wash kale and place into a smoothie maker/ blender.
  2. Add peanut butter and milk of your choice.
  3. Mix together until nice and smooth.
  4. Drink straight away.
  5. Yummy!!

Have you tried kale smoothies before?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig