Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 12 March 2016

Fun At Sherwood Pines : Nottingham..


My husband is getting the chance to run Parkrun again this week, thanks to me getting ill again!! Noo, it's not fair!! Oh well, it was nice to have a walk around this week with my Daughter and Mollie The Collie.

 I took these photos last time I was too ill to run. Eek, it's not fair, did I just ay that!? Grr, I was only ill a few weeks ago.


When my Son and Husband are doing their race me my daughter get the chance to chill in the woods. Whilst holding everyone's jackets. Ha, we make good coat hangers! The coats keep us nice and warm though.




Fun At Sherwood Pines: Nottingham.

We always have lots of fun walking around here. It is beautiful. How tall are the trees!! Always an adventure walking around here. There is plenty of things to see and do. They have a lovely cafe if you want to sit and have a cup of tea to warm you up too. You can even hire a bike to get around quickly if you want to.

Are you brave enough to try the high rope course?

Now that is it for being ill!!No more, thank you.

I'm on a mission to get fit and beat my Parkrun time.

 I am fed up with being poorly and stopping me reach my goals!!

Linking up our outside fun with Coombe Mill.

Now, what have you been doing this week? Anything fun?

Have you been taking a walk in the fresh air, off into the woods or parks?

Have you ever visited Sherwood Pines before in Nottingham?

Do you like to run Parkrun?

Have you been poorly lately?

Do not forget to stop by on Monday for our Creative Mondays blog party. Wednesday to share your photos and days out.Also, Fridays where you can link up any post.



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig