Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Lipstick Review From House Of Fraser...


Last week I was kindly asked by House Of Fraser if I would like to try out some make up from their SS16 collection. I love new make up and decided to pick some good quality lipstick.


I wanted to go for a change in colour from usual red lipstick. I thought how nice some pops of pink would be. Something to make me feel like Spring is on the way.


 I picked out these lovely pink lipsticks:

Clinique Kiss It Better Exclusive Long Last Matte Lipstick quoted from House Of Fraser:
  • Clinique has once again puckered up with House Of Fraser for the Kiss it Better appeal throughout the month of February.
  • The Kiss it Better appeal was launched by Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity to raise money to fund research into the causes and treatment of childhood cancer, the principal disease affecting children today and the biggest killer second only to accidents.
  • Exclusive to House of Fraser stores and Online, we are offering 2 Limited Edition Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick Matte Magenta and Matte Petal. Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick is matte yet moist, comfortable, non-drying and stain-free making it the perfect Valentine?s Day lipstick.
  • All skin types
  • Colours :  Petal and Magenta
  • Price : £15.00 each


How sweet is the limited edition packaging on these two lipsticks?

kiss n tell: Petal and Magenta.
This year I am updating my make up bag and these are a great addition. These lipsticks look great. The colour is even better than I imagined. It also lasts for hours, even after some lunch, excellent.

I was sent these samples to review. All thoughts are my own. I was not paid for this post.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig