Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 19 March 2016

Parkrun Parkfun..


Last week as I had been ill, the Husband got to run Parkrun again. Me and my daughter go to cheer them on and held their coats for them. Mollie also came along for the walk but all she ready wants to do is run with them.

Coats: check
Wellies: Check
Hats and gloves: Check

It is still really cold first thing.


Waiting for the race to start so we can walk around the course to cheer the boys on. Mollie focusing on my son, hoping he shouts her over for a run!? Bless her. She really wanted to join in the fun.


Here is me holding my Sons jacket too. Outfit layering eh!? Coats on top of coats could be the next big thing? Well, I could not complain I was cold now, could I!?


My son is usually way in front of his dad. Last week he was not feeling it when running. Maybe he had a late night. Maybe he wanted to stay in bed but after the run he said he just could not get going today.

Lap 3 of the 3 lap course he was still behind his dad. Oh no! I can imagine what he was thinking! I felt for him, if his dad wins him he will be so mad! You can see in his face he was not happy.


Then with about 200 meters before the finish, he upped his game. He went speeding by his dad and overtook anyone in his way. All the way to the finish line.


Happy faces at the end, especially from my son. They are both on a mission now to be the fastest. Lots of training going on by both of them. I wish I had some of their enthusiasm and speed!!

Linking up with Coombe Mill for Country Kids.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig