Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 25 March 2016

Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop


Hello everyone. Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop..

Thanks for stopping by and linking up to the weekend blog hop. Happy you are here and hope you have fun hoping around and finding new blogs to read, follow and comment on.

It's been a fun week here but even though it is now Spring it is still cold! Today I am sharing some fun pictures from our week:

  1. We had fun running Sherwood Pines Parkrun. Looks like the The Gruffalo is ready to run!
  2. Krispy Kreme's are now being sold local supermarket. This could be dangerous to my diet. It is only a matter of time before a 12 pack jumps into my trolley.
  3. Me and my daughter selfie before Parkrun.
  4. Making fun drinks with yummy fruit.
  5. We went shopping in Nottingham on Sunday to buy my a pencil case set she has been saving up for.
  6. Love my smoothies.
  7. Mollie did her first ever Parkrun on Saturday and she ran great. She loved it and never tripped me up once. So a bonus all around.
  8. Love new running clothes. Me and Mollie before our run.
  1. My husbands favourite meal, seafood Paella. So yummy!
  2. Fun at the park. We have fun at Geocaching. It is so exciting to find them and mark them off the list.
  3. Making some fun Spring summer cocktails.
  4. Baking. Making a swiss roll for my trifle.
  5. Granola parfaits with strawberries. Love these,they are so yummy!
  6. We had a lovely evening in the park. Me and the husband walking Mollie and the children doing their run. Love to see the swans at the park. Not fond of getting to close to them though.
  7. New food storage boxes.
  8. Mollie having fun and catching my daughters bubbles.

Now onto the blog hop...

Grab a cuppa and enjoy reading some great blogs..

Thanks everyone for joining me.

Have a lovely weekend :)


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig