Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 1 April 2016

Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop..


Hello everyone.

Happy Weekend and welcome by Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop today.

Thanks for stopping by and linking up to the weekend blog hop. I appreciate you being here and sharing your posts with us.

Happy you are here and hope you have fun hopping around and finding new blogs to read, follow and comment on.


My children finally break up for half term from school today. I am looking forward to some days out and fun with them. *Yeah, schools out. Jumps around, no more rushing around early in a morning for a week or two.*

Bring on the school holidays!!Lots of fun to be had.


The next 2 weeks will be full of days out, fun, junk food, ice cream and lots of laughter. Lots and lots of laughter or Banta as the children call it.


After this, it will be a healthy eating plan and back to the exercise routines again so we have to make the most of it, don't we?


Do you want to grab a coffee or your favourite drink and take a read of the great blogs that have linked up today? I do hope you will join us?

Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop 01/04/2016:

Link up. Have fun. Visit other blogs on the hop.Add a badge from my widgets. The codes are on my blog buttons page. Tweet me your links. Simple eh?


This linky list has now closed and been deleted so not to click on broken links or old blogs. 

Please stop by every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for a new blog hop. 

Also, if you're interested in co-hosting any of my blogs drop me a tweet, comment here or email me. You can find my email on my work with me page at the top. See you soon. 


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig