Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 24 April 2016

PB's All Around...


Happy Sunday. How was your Saturday?

Yesterday my youngest two children both ran Parkrun and both got PB's. Yeah, well done to them both. I am so proud of them.

We just love Saturday mornings, especially when my Husband is off work and he can take us to Parkrun. When he is working we can not go as he takes the car and the nearest Parkrun to us is miles away.

Yesterday my son knocked half a minute of his and daughter a whole minute! Yeap a whole sixty seconds. How cool is that!? Something that a runner would understand more as it is a goal every running has, to improve their times at some time or another :) 

I know how much a few seconds or minutes could make. I am forever chasing them!! 

If I get a second over a goal time, say I want to run a Parkrun in say under 32 minutes and I got 32.01 it would upset me all day!! But a second quicker would put a smile on my face all day. 

Strange eh!? Please tell me it is not just me!?


They are both doing great with their running. They both are trying hard and looking strong.

I need to up my game now.

My son is already around 8 minutes quicker than me over this distance but my daughter is just behind me.

Only a few more weeks and I will be the slowest in our family.

No, I really need to start training harder now.

Do you like to run?

Have you every ran a Parkrun before?

Linking up with My Sunday Photo. Will you be sharing a photo with them today too?

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I will see you again tomorrow for Creative Mondays. Or pop back on Wednesday and share a photo from your week with us at Wordless Wednesday.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig