Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 3 April 2016

Sherwood Pines : The Gruffalo Pose..


Happy Sunday. How is your weekend going? As fun as ours? Hopefully, it is.

Today I am sharing some fun from our morning out yesterday.

Sherwood Pines : The Gruffalo Pose

Today I am sharing a fun photo from our week over at the My Sunday Photoblog hop and linking up a fun photo from my week:

My Sunday photo this week was taken yesterday at Sherwood Pines in Nottinghamshire, at a Parkrun event.

We love Saturday mornings and always love to run Parkruns if my Husband is not working.

Is there anything better than getting straight up, running hard and then going home to really enjoy your breakfast, knowing you have worked hard for it? Hehe, I think not!!

Sherwood Pines is also home to The Gruffalo. How cool.

My kids were laughing so much with embarrassment at me posing with The Gruffalo. What is there to be embarrassed about eh kids? Lol.

Not every day your mum gets to have her photo taken with someone famous.

So I thought I would share here too!! Something for the kids to look back on when they are older and be embarrassed too again :) Aww, Mum!! We always embarrass them, don't we? Please say it is not just me?


A bit of fun before the race started. Always a bit of a buzz around before you start a Parkrun. Afterward, you are just tired and want to get home for breakfast.
Have you ever tried a Parkrun?

If so, which ones do you visit?

Have you ever visited Sherwood Pines in Nottingham before?

Have you had your photo taken with The Gruffalo?

Linking up today with My Sunday Photo. What photo will you be sharing?

See you tomorrow for Creative Mondays, Wednesday for The Wordless or not so wordless Wednesday photo hop or Friday for the welcome to the weekend blog hop.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig