Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 27 June 2016

Hyde Park : Creative Mondays Blog Hop...


Happy Monday everyone. Hope you've had a lovely weekend?

Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas. Link up, have fun reading other posts on the hop and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.


How has your weekend been?

I have had a great, mad, nervous, fun, exciting crazy and fun filled weekend. Starting in London on Friday. A evening in Camden Town for dinner, a walk around the shops and a party with The Brit Mums for a Fringe party before their blogging conference all-day Saturday.

Saturday was great. (More to follow later this week). When I got back to my hotel Saturday night I had a sandwich and fell straight to sleep. Exhausted!!

Sunday I just chilled wearing a nice floaty dress, flat shoes and no make up! Still walked about 10 miles though.

Here is some pictures from our walk around Hyde Park.


What I Wore~
  • Dress: c/o Joe Browns
  • Shoes F and F Tesco

Want to join us? 

To join in the fun:
  1. Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
  2. Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
  3. Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
  4. Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
  5. Don't forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
All photos were taken in Hyde park apart from shoe shot. That was taken earlier in the day in Luton!


Thanks for stopping by, this linky list has now closed. Hit the home button to join in our latest blog hops.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig