Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 14 June 2016

The Wednesday Blog Hop : Butlins..


Happy Wednesday. Welcome back to this weeks; The Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Photo Blog Hop.

Are you having a lovely week so far?

Today I am sharing some of our holiday snaps from our mid week break at Skegness a few days ago. 

Even though the weather was horrendous, yeap raining and windy all week, we still had a great time and made the most of our holiday. 


The strong wind's, storms and the really cold weather didn't stop much only a trip to see the sea! So glad we took a couple of warm clothes with us.

We need to go back in Summer!? Oh yes, it is Summer. Isn't it. Well nearly.


Can you believe I went to Skegness and never visited the beach, even though I have been wanting to go to the beach all year. My husband and kids braved it on a windy run. I stayed indoors as I was so cold.


We did see the sunshine once. On the day we arrived. Pity as it was our first and maybe only holiday this year. The kids still had a great time and that is what matters.


Not sure how my son braved the rides in only a t-shirt!? I don't think children feel the cold the same...


Aww that's more like it a coat and hat on!


We did brave a walk around...


I know its cold but you can smile!?


Want to link up your photos? and join us at The Wednesday Blog Hop?

The Wednesday Blog Hop: Butlins:

The Wednesday blog hop has now closed.

About this post: I am a Butlins Ambassador and I got a chance to visit Butlins for 5 days to share my thoughts here on my blog. 

Have you been away lately?

Have you ever visit Butlins before?

If so, where have you stayed?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig