Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 7 July 2016

Oasis Chelsea Floral Skater Dress : House Of Fraser ..


Happy Thursday! Hope your having a good week so far? The weekend is almost here...

I am looking forward to this weekend as my Husband has promised to take me out for a date night!! We might as well make use of my older two Sons free babysitting, before they go back to Uni. Plus it will be an excuse to dress up.


Everyone enjoys a good night out. My two eldest are full of stories of nights out, proms, parties and more parties.!!

We never had anything like a Prom when I was at school!! A roller disco or teacher supervised school dance was about it!!

The only time I remember a reference to Proms was in movies such as Grease. Rather like trick or treating for Halloween it is a American influenced modern phenomenon. That is no bad thing as far as we are concerned as my older Boys both have fond memories of their school prom nights. My younger two love Trick or Treating.!




House Of Fraser kindly asked me if I would like to review one of their Prom Dresses. Although I would love a long glitzy and glamorous dress, I am not sure I would have anywhere to wear it? Even my rare date night would not be that posh! With that in mind I chose this beauty..


I went for this beautiful Oasis dress. This dress will be perfect for special days out, BBQ's, parties and any special occasion that comes up along the way. Hint Hint!!





About the Oasis Chelsea Floral Skater Dress:
  • A blend of botanic-inspired blooms and a super-flattering neckline create THE sunny suitcase staple: a picture-perfect skater dress in our exclusive Chelsea Physic Garden print.
  • Oasis Meets the Chelsea Physic Garden Japanese anemones, fragrant mint, foxgloves, roses and lush wild grasses unearth them all in an exclusive collection inspired by the Chelsea Physic Garden, London s oldest botanic garden. 
  • Arielle is 5`9 and wears a size 8 ( Model above) 
  • Skater Dresses
  • Main : Cotton 98%, Elastane 2% Lining : Polyester 100%
  • Machine Wash 30°C
  • Price n/a Ekk sold out at the minute..


This has to be one my favourite style of dresses. It really is a beautiful dress, which oozes style and finesse. With a real quality feel to the material. I ordered size 10 which fitted perfect to the size I was expecting.

What do you think to my new dress?

About this post :

I was sent this dress from House of Fraser. to review. All thoughts are my own. I was not paid for this post. Thanks for supporting the brands that I work with.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig