Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 30 August 2016

20 Year Anniversary...


Today is me and the Mr's 20th Wedding Anniversary today.

20 year; being married!! 

How time flies. I can not believe how quickly the years have gone by. When I was younger and people said time flies, I never believed them, until now!!

It only feels like yesterday a few years ago. I was getting my words all jumbled up. Nothing new there then!

When I nearly said I would take this man to be my unlawful husband! Before I quickly change it. What a fun day we had. 


I'm not sure who deserves the medal more. Ha!!

Me or him!!

I'm saying me ;)

And I'm sure hubby would say him!

I'm sharing some pictures of us together a few weeks ago in Margate, watching the sun set.

How romantic!! 

It looks like we were abroad.

20 Year Anniversary.


I adore this shot over looking the sea. It looks so pretty here.


We had a walk to the sea and the sun was just setting. It looked stunning. As you can see from the pictures, the light was just perfect to set a romantic mood too. 

Feeling all sun kissed? The sun was shining on us lovely. I love these picture we took in Margate whilst visiting family who live here. It was my first time here. I can not wait to go again.


Happy Tuesday.

Any fun plans for today?

 I am looking forward to having a nice meal with my husband later when he gets home from work.

Are you married? If so, how many years have you been married?

Do you think the years go by too quickly?

Have you ever visited Margate (a town on England’s southeast coast?).

Now I am thinking for 20 years we should have treated ourselves to a nice holiday!! Don't you?

Maybe next year!? Hopefully!!


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig