Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 17 August 2016

August So Far...


How quickly are the Summer weeks going by!?

So quickly I completely forgot to put on The Wednesday blog hop this week!! Eek, sorry!!

Today I am sharing some photos from August So Far.


We have been so busy just lately. I bet you have too!?

Visits to the seaside, nature walks weekends away and so much more.

My phone is full of pretty memories.

No time to stop and look at pictures yet as we do not get a minute!! Every minute is booked up. Going out, walking Mollie, making food, eating. Eat, sleep, days out repeat!!


I love taking pictures of flowers. You may already know that!? I adore daisies.

How sweet are these big daisies? Beautiful.


How big is this fish!? A fun day out in Loughborough to visit my oldest sons.


A walk in the park. How pretty? I love water fountains.


A bed of pretty flowers. How pretty?Beautiful and so lovely to see.


How pretty!? I love red, it is my favourite colour.


Love to see red and yellow flowers together. Simply stunning.


More pretty flowers!! Violet, how lovely?


Beautiful sunny days. They are just the best, aren't they?


Fun with Mollie. Still can not get her though the tunnel! ComeonMollie, agility training at it's best!


Spotting reflections. How pretty is this reflexion?


Nature walks. Blackberry anyone?


Days out. Making special memories. The best kind.


Even more pretty flowers. Love these colours together.


Bakewell church having a make over? Cool.


Make a wish!? I wish for..


Pretty nights sky.Beautiful views.


Love this rose! How pretty is this?


I use to love making these flowers look like they could talk when I was younger.


Fun in the woods!! We love walking through the woods. We have to watch out for falling pine cones, acorns and branches though! 

Here is my August so far. 

How is your August going?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig