Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 3 September 2016

Day's Out : Skegness...


How quickly has the six weeks holiday gone by? Back to school for mine next week.

We have been out and about all over the country. Having lots of fun out and about.

One day me and my daughter went out for a girls only day out. Just me and her. It was lovely. 

We were wondering where to go and my daughter picked the beach!! The nearest beach to us is in Skegness, a 3-hour train ride away. My mum and dad have a caravan there so it was a good reason to go and visit them. 

How nice is it getting out on the train and not having to worry about all the stress of driving?Especially when you get to the beach you can alway guarantee ques of cars trying to get into anywhere.


We texted grandma and grandad to say we were on the train and coming to visit them. A good job or they would have been out for the day. ( like they were the time after this visit when my son came with us!).


My parents met us off the train and took us to have a look at their new caravan. My mum made us some lunch and then it was time to go to sea the sea!!


The weather has been amazing throughout the Summer holidays and it was lovely to see the sand so full. We love the beach and wish we could visit more often.


My daughter loved it here and would have stayed all day if we let her. She loves it here.


A few hours on the beach, ice cream, doughnuts, chips and a visit to the slots them 3 hours home on the train. It was tiring but so much fun. We had a great time altogether.

The link up:

Linking up our Day's Out in Skegness Summer Holiday fun with Coombe Mill for Country Kids.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig