Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 9 September 2016

Friday Flowers : Weekend blog hop...


Happy Friday and welcome to this week's, The weekend blog hop. Yeah, it's the weekend.

How has your week been? 

Mine has flown by. The children went back to school on Tuesday and I have been non stop. Cleaning and moving things around. Basically making more of a mess!! Then trying to clean it back up. A never ending story.

I am worn out with it! I never get caught up on housework and jobs around the house. Do you ever get on top of housework? Please do not say it is just me!?


Today I am sharing some pretty flowers from one of our walks to the park over the holiday. What a lovely colour!? These flowers are beautiful. I love taking pictures of pretty flowers with my camera on my phone.


What gorgeous colour?

Want to join us this weekend?

Friday Flowers: Weekend blog hop:

Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop linky party Guild-lines :
  1. Link up all your posts from this week on the blog linky tools below.
  2. Add straight to the post you want to share. Share up to 5 posts each week.
  3. Please follow your host by GFC, Google, Twitter, email or Instagram.
  4. Please add a link back to this blog in your posts or add a blog button from my side bar.
  5. Have fun visiting a few of the blogs that have linked up. Mention you are stopping by from the Weekend blog hop.
  6. Tweet me your links from twitter using the hastag: #weekendbloghop and I will favourite, share and mention your posts.

The weekend blog hop has now closed. Join us Each Monday for Creative Mondays, recipes, outfit post, DIY posts and anything creative. Wednesdayfor wordless or not so wordless Wednesday photo posts and Friday you can link up any posts at Welcome to the weekend blog hop.

See you again soon.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig