Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 18 September 2016

Straight To The Roots! : My Sunday Photo...


Happy Sunday. My Sunday Photo Day, Must it be time to share a photo and a story today? 

Let me think of a photo and story to share today. I will get straight to the roots of this story. 

This week's My Sunday photo was taken on a walk up the peaks in Backwell, in the Derbyshire Dales England. How cool are this trees? 

There was a few all in a line as we walked up and up the hills. Such a lovely spot here and it is nice and peaceful. Nobody around for miles. 

We spotted these trees with all their roots on show when walking up the hill. We took a different root back, hehe, see what I did there?



They looked a bit cool and spooky all rolled into one!! The enchanted woods? They look like they could be a scene from a movie or a scary book. 

Once our long, long walk was done, it was time to freshen up, buy some cold drinks, wash our hands and get straight off to the yummy fish and chip shop in Bakewell town. 

How good do the chips taste here? Amazing. 

How good do the chips taste after a few hours walk? Even more amazing!!

After that, it is a walk around the river to take some photos of the ducks a walk around the shops and then it is time to come home. Oh no, not already. We love it here. Then again, everyone is tired out and ready for the journey home.

Have you seen any trees like this lately?

Have you ever been to Bakewell before?

Linking up today with My Sunday Photo.

What photo are you sharing this week? Do you have a story to tell too?

Straight To The Roots! : My Sunday Photo.

 See you next week for My Sunday Photo.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig