Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 28 October 2016

28/10 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop..


 Happy Friday!

Hope you've had a lovely week? It has been half term here, so busy, busy. We went to see Finding Dory a few days ago and off to meet our sons who are at Uni today for breakfast. Hopefully, we will find somewhere nice :) I love to go and visit my Sons.

28/10 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:


Did you see my Celebrating Britain's Superpowers post yesterday? Hehe, I had so much fun doing this post. I even managed to do the crap after all these years. My sons were imprest!! I did a little video too. It would be great if you could stop by and take a little look?


I love cake. So much so I made my own cake to celebrate the end of The Great British Bake Off. My Showstopper Cake Challenge for the final Great British Bake Off. Yummy. Want a slice anyone? No!? OK I will eat it all myself. Haha, no kidding did share it!?


A Sparkly Party Dress For Christmas post. I love dresses and nothing nicer than a brand new sparkly dress for Christmas. Sprinkled with fairy dust. How pretty is my new dress? Love it. I hope I get taken out somewhere special this Christmas to get to wear it and show it off.


Creative Mondays- Featured Blogs are always a good read!! How many great posts on the blog hop? So many. Love Mondays.


Freakshake Minicakes Anyone? How amazingly cool are these cakes. Want to make some?

Now over to you. Link up your favourite posts from this week:


The rules are simple: 

Link up as many posts as you would like, link back to this blog hop and have fun hopping around all the new blog blog posts on the linky below.:

This list has now finished. See you again soon.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig