Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 30 October 2016

Close To You!!


I love my Mollie the Border Collie and she loves me too. So much so, she follows me everywhere. We go out for plenty of walkies but sometimes she never wants to rest.

I think if I take her for a long, long walk maybe I can do some jobs when she is sleeping. Like you can when a baby sleeps!? No chance of that. Bless her!!

Yeap, she also follows me everywhere and anywhere she can. Not upstairs though. We have a baby gate in place!! Haha.

I can not even go to the bathroom without her following me. Go on Mollie wait outside a minute!!

Over the last few weeks, I have been giving my kitchen a makeover. It is hard work when you get someone distracting you!! Sitting down, right in the middle of your work.

Just as I am bending down to pop a screw into something, I get her big tongue trying to reach my face. She pops her nose under my arm for a fuss and she sits in the middle of my projects until she gets some attention!!

Mollie!!

I guess she just wanted to be close to me!! Bless her.


What a cutie though. You can not get mad when you get this look back at you. Hehe.

Do you think I am building something for you Mollie?


Do you have any pets?

Do you have a dog?

If so does your dog follow you everywhere too?

Does your dog to help or get in the way when you're busy too?

I can not complain though, she is so sweet, she gets away with it!!

Close to you: Mollie The Border Collie.

Linking up over at Photalife for My Sunday Photo:

Photalife

What photo are you sharing this week?

Have a great week. See you soon.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig