Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 2 October 2016

One Of Those Days!!


Instead of leaving Mollie the Collie at home yesterday; we though it would be good for her to come with us and walk around the park whilst my youngest son and daughter ran Cross Country.

A nice though turned out to be more stress then I could imagine!

Mollie loves chasing her frisbee; so as soon as we got to the park she wanted to be let of the lead to play. She tugged and pulled to get off but eventually realised she had to stay on the lead. 


Here she is nicely waiting for my sons race to begin. She is OK with seeing running; run by her but when she heard us call my sons name she started going crazy wanting to run with him. She love to run with him at the park after school; so why can't she run with him now, she must have though!?

As soon as my sons race was over, we seen grandma and her partner who was watching the race and offered to take Mollie a walk. Great, she had been pulling me all around all morning.


Mollie is so excitable whenever she see's someone she know, the hyponess started all again and she pulled back to fuss and fell out of her collar.

She was free, no lead, no collar and all the excitement had built up and she ran and ran and ran!

Untrained dog at it's best! Straight into the woods and near the cross county course!

Running and jumping, sprinting and very, very excitable.

My son who had finished his race, had to sprint one way, us lot another.

Thankfully she never noticed the runners on the course just at the side of us and eventually I got hold of her. Stress at it's best. I just wanted to curl up and hide or burst into tears!

Back on the lead and off she goes for a walk! Time to breath! Only to returned covered in dog poo what she had rolled in!! Grrr...

Dog eh!?

Don't you just love them!!


Eventually she calmed down and a woman walked by her and say to her dog " Why can't you be nice and well behaved like this dog?"

I just opened my mouth as to speak, shut it quickly and smiled nicely!!

If only she knew how well behaved Mollie had been, lol!!

Guess who is not going to next months  Cross Country!?

Linking up with My Sunday Photo.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig