Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Summer Flowers..


I am on a roll. Over the next few days, I have lots of posts planned from some time we spent in Bakewell. We love to visit Bakewell plenty in the Summer months. It is such a lovely place to visit. I always manage to take some beautiful photos here.

Bakewell is a small market town and civil parish in the Derbyshire Dales district of Derbyshire, England, well known for the local confection Bakewell pudding. 

In the Summer I wanted to get out and about and practice taking better pictures with my new camera. It is hard work taking 2 kids and a dog out and about with a big camera so I took it out once; then left it at home and just took my phone out after that. Now I am trying to make more of an effort with my camera as it takes amazing photos.


The other day after knocking the dust of my camera I had a look to see what pictures were on it. I found these pictures of some stunning flowers that I took in Bakewell. Told you it was a beautiful place.

I know it is Autumn now but I though these flowers were to pretty to just forget about and leave on the memory card, wasn't they!? I am so so pleased with these shots. I can not believe I forgot about them!


What do you think of my flower photos taken in Bakewell over the Summer? Beautiful flowers aren't they?

Finding these flowers on my camera did brighten up my day!! I hope the brightened up yours too?

I want a garden like this, do you?

Have you been to Bakewell before? So much to see and do for a small town. We like to visit the flower garden, have a walk up to the Church, feed the ducks, eat their amazing fish and chips and walk for miles. Sometimes they have things going off in the showground too when we visit. All good fun.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig