Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 21 October 2016

Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop..


Happy Friday Guys!! The weekend already!? That week went by so quickly again, crazy!!

I am so ready for the weekend. Are you too? Plus the children break up for half term so it is going to be a great week; next week too! Well, I hope so.

What time is it do you ask? Time for another blog hop. Yeah. Link up your posts and have fun hopping around all the blogs that have linked up.


Grab a drink and see what everyone has been up to this week. Share some blog love.


I have been sharing some yummy recipes :


Double Decker Cookie Sandwiches Anyone? How yummy does this look. I wonder how many I could eat at once?


Avocado Rocky Road. How different. These look so yummy!

Did you see my Children in Need post yesterday?


Famous Faces Launch Latest BBC Children In Need. I want one of these T-shirts, how about you?

Want to link up with us today?


The Rules :
  1. Follow your weekend blog hop host : Me; Claire Justine. Let me know which social medial channel you follow by and I will return the following.
  2. Link up one or all your posts from the last week, link straight to your blog post,. You can add up to 5 posts on this weekend blog hop list.
  3. Please be kind enough to share a link back to this blog hop party somewhere in your post or you can add the weekend blog hop widget if you want to.
  4. Have some fun visiting others blog posts on the list and enjoy hopping around the party .


Tweet me your links to the posts you link up: Add the #Weekendbloghop hashtag and  I will share your posts.


Thanks for stopping by, this blog hop is now closed but there will be a new link up every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. See you at a new one very soon.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig