Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 26 November 2016

Cross Country..


Over the last few weeks, me and my youngest children have been enjoying being part of a running club. I used to be part of a running club years ago and loved it but my youngest children had never been a part of one before. 

We have been doing lots of training and racing; well the kids have!! I just wish I was a lot fitter. If it wasn't for my love of cakes!!

Last week they both ran cross country for their schools. It was so cold I did not envy them racing, well maybe a little but not in vest and shorts, it was freezing!! I got so wrapped up, I hate being cold.


Me and mini me before her race!! Looking all fresh and ready to race. I would want to keep my coat on, it is cold, brr.


It was so cold and frosty!! Frost and sunshine is OK but so so cold in the shade!


Trainers selfie!! I am wrapped up nice and warm in my fleecy joggers!


From the photos, it looks like a warm Summers day!! I can ashore you it wasn't though, lol.😆 It looks so pretty out in the woods. 


The boy's race. My son working hard on the hills.


And the girl's race. Off they go.

They both did great and are improving week by week. I am so proud of them both. Not a day goes by where they don't run. They are doing a runstreak and doing a great job. They even ran in the pouring rain the other day throughout a park that way flooding with all the rain. Now I am officially the slowest runner in the house 😕. Best up my game!!

I would love to get fit for next year. Maybe then I will be joining them for cross country races. Then again, maybe not!! I have been saying this for years now.

Linking up our Cross Country fun over at Coombe Mill.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig