Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 18 November 2016

Fashion Fridays: The Weekend Blog Hop...


 Happy Friday everyone. Another week has flown by!! How has your week been? It has been so cold here I have been wrapping up warm!! I hope you are keeping nice and warm!?

Here are a few of my outfits I have been wearing just lately πŸ‘—πŸ‘ πŸ‘’:


Loving this The North Face coat I reviewed here: Bring On The Cold Campaign. This jacket is so snuggly and warm. How cool is the hood too!? So furry it keeps all the cold out. Just what I needed asIhate being cold.


My faux fur coat is also keeping me nice and warm!! Good old Converse. Perfect for wearing when we are doing lots of walking.


My bright yellow tights are also causing some stares!! πŸ‘€More on that next week!!


Love my polka dots ⠎⠉⠈⠇⠅I wore this for A Catch Up With My Boys and a breakfast treat out.


Are you looking for a new dress for the party season? Check out this post: Sparkly- Dresses For Party Season? Quiz clothing have some lovely ones in for Christmas.


Don't forget it is Children In Need Today.

Check out my Famous Faces Launch Latest BBC Children In Need T-Shirts. πŸ»

Want to join us today?

I hope so. I am looking forward to reading the posts you share with us today.

Fashion Fridays: The Weekend Blog Hop:

Welcome to the weekend link up:
  1. Please follow me, your host of the weekend blog hop.
  2. Please follow me your host of this linky party on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest Google or Facebook.
  3. Link up straight to certain blog pages. You can add as many blog posts as you like!! 
  4. Please include a link back to this post somewhere in your post. Or add the blog hop badge.
  5. Have fun hopping around this weeks blog hop.
  6. Tweet me your links:#Weekendbloghop I will share your links.

This link has now closed.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig