Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 4 November 2016

Happy November : Weekend Blog Hop..


Happy Friday!!

November already. How did this happen? This year is flying by! It will soon be Christmas. Can you smell the coldness in the air? At night the burning of wood and loud noises of fireworks? We can here.  Bonfire night, bonfire night.. My memories of bonfire night: Garden fires, fireworks, stick toffee apples, homemade toffee, jacket potatoes...


Welcome to the weekend blog party!! What have you been writing about this week? Care to share with us?


Brrr, so cold and chilly here.

How cold was it yesterday!?

I grabbed my big fluffy coat out of the back off the wardrobe!! Lovely and snug in this.


How adorable is this cup and saucer c/o Mister Berwyn !? I love it and can not wait to drink my morning cup of tea in this.


Love this Santa made out of Lego!! 6,825 bricks and only 32 hours to build! Fancy making one? How amazingly cool!?


All smiles before Parkrun on Saturday. Even my daughter beat me!! 2 rep sessions at running club is killing my legs. No pain, no gain eh!? I need to get faster now.

Thanks for making me this lovely collage Google. Love it when they make me a nice surprise :) My beautiful Daughter.

What has been happening in your part of the world?

Link up and share with us :


Link Up Rules :
  1. Please follow your host. Let me know how you followed and I will follow you back :)
  2. Link up straight to a blog pages. You can add as many as you like!!
  3. Please include a link back to this weekend blog hop page somewhere in your post. Or add the blog hop badge.
  4. Have fun hopping around the blog hop .
  5. Tweet me your links:#Weekendbloghop I will share your links.
List for weekend blog hop has now closed.See you again soon.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig