Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 3 December 2016

Foggy Walk In The Woods: Country Kids Post..


We love walkies. Well, I have no choice as Mollie needs at least 2 walks a dog so we have to love walkies ;)

I have to take Mollie the Collie walking every morning to burn some of her energy off. Come rain, shine or fog we still have to go out!! Plus at least one or 2 hour walks in the afternoon. Hopefully, she is keeping me fit but I never seem to lose weight!?

I get a few hours peace and quiet after our walks once we have been out so it makes senses to get out as soon as we wake up. Then she stops following me around the house giving me that, are we going walkies look!!

At weekends I have some company and my Daughter loves to come for a walk with me and Mollie. Sometimes even my son likes to join us. Sometimes!! 🌳 

We always have lots of fun in the woods. Hide and seek is usually our favourite game, especially if we can lose Mollie for a few seconds.

This particular morning it was still dark and very foggy. We had lots of fun running through the leaves, hiding behind the trees and playing Frisbee with Mollie. Lots of lovely things to see and take pictures of too. Love seeing all the pine cones on the floor and squirrels running around, never quick enough to take pictures of them, though.


How dark and foggy was it!?


Every time I walk into the woods there are more and more broken trees on the floor. Sometimes I can hear the branches crashing to the floor as we walk by. 

Lucky none have ever fallen on my head. 

Sometimes I walk through the woods and there is a whole tree that has been blown over, just laying on the pathway. Scary!!


Eek it's a bear!!


Mollie waiting for me to throw the frisbee!


The woods looks beautiful first thing. Also so peaceful and quiet. Sometimes I just stand here and listen to the birds chirping. 


Suitable walking shoes on!!



I also found this picture I never knew about. Time for a selfie eh misses!?

Foggy Walk In The Woods: Country Kids Post.

Linking up our fun in the woods over at Coombe Mill for Country Kids.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig