Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Mollies Foggy And Frosty Walk...


Mollies Foggy And Frosty Walk.

Happy Wednesday.

Do you want to come for a foggy and frosty walk with Me and Mollie!? The good thing about this walk is you do not have to go out in the cold or wrap up warm 😎. You can join us from the comfort of you own home. How nice!?

 Today I am sharing some fun pictures of mine and Mollie's foggy and frosty walk last week. We always get up and go out early. If not, Mollie will not leave me alone until I have taken her. It makes sense to go as soon as we get up.


Mollie waiting for me to throw her frisbee. Come on mum, I am tired of waiting!



How pretty is the sun rising in the distance? Even though it is foggy you can just see it trying to shine through.


Mollie is not too happy I keep stopping to take pictures. Not long now Mollie!!


Mollie in her traditional Sheepdog rounding up mode. 


The pond is totally frozen over. The ducks and birds are all ice skating along the top of the ice. 

Anyone fancy a nice cold sit down!? No, I did not think so 😀


Mollie loves to watch the birds and the ducks. She would spend hours just watching them if I let her. Sometimes when they move fast, she goes mad barking at them. 


Something caught Mollie's eye and it is time to move on. 


Even the cobwebs have frozen over. I wonder where the spider has gone too? 


Brr, it's not too cold when you are as wrapped up warm as I am. Snow jacket on, check ✅ Snow socks on, check ✅ Warm Santa jumper on, check ✅ Warm and cosy hat on, check ✅ Warm and comfy boots on, check ✅Snow gloves on, check ✅.


Icy toes...

Love walking in the crunchy frost, when I'm wrapped up nice and warm!! 😸

Do you like going out for walks on an icy cold day? Or do you like to stay inside and keep nice and warm?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig