Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 17 December 2016

Shoes Tied Properly!?...


Today for My Sunday Photo post, I thought I would share a photo my husband took at Parkrun. Yes, that is me, tieing up my shoelaces. Half way into a Parkrun 5km race. Oh, the joys of running. 

My husband has always said to the kids for years and years when they are racing "Make sure your shoes are all tied up properly" You think after running for about 12 years I would have listened to him saying this, doh!!

When your putting it all into Parkrun and realised 5 minutes into the race your shoe lace is untied!! 

Yep, my shoe laces came undone at Parkrun on Saturday. I am always telling my children to make sure their laces are tied too!! Forget to make sure mine are done up properly. I blame getting the dog ready to come with us. Or rushing around looking for the Parkrun bar code with all of our names on. Or getting the children already and out the door before it is too late. Or just I rushed them on as usual and forgot to undo them and tied them again properly!!

My daughter won me by 11 seconds too. If only I had tied my shoelaces properly. May I would have caught her? Maybe not!? I am getting slower and she is getting faster so we have a bit of friendly competition going on at the minute.

 #Runningproblems #Tiedyourshoelacesproperlytoday? #Gettingslower #Slowestinmyhousenow #Thisgirlcan #Mumonamission #WhatdidyoudoonSaturday? #Notattheback


Even though I am the slowest running in my house I am not going to stop trying to go faster. I have a PB of 6minutes quicker than this time. I am on a mission to get back there one day. I must remember to make sure my laces are all tied up first, ha!!

Have you ever ran at race and had to stop, move to the side and tie your shoe lace up again? 

Linking up with My Sunday Photo: Shoes Tied Properly?

Photalife
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig