Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Winter Berries : The Wednesday Blog Hop...


Thankfully the weather has warmed up this week. I though Winter had set in when I woke up to the frost about a week ago. 

Come rain or shine I have to still take Mollie the Collie walkies so I made the most of the frost and took some pictures...

I do like to take walks in the crunchy frost when I am wrapped up warm, though. As long as I have lots of layer on, hat, scarf, gloves, thick sock and warm boots I am fine.


Love to see the pops of red from the berries underneath the frost! How lovely do the red berries look in the frost? Looks like something off a Christmas card.


The frost gets everywhere. What a sweet pattern it has made on the leaves.


More berries. Not as red as the first ones though.


Even the spiders webs are frozen.


Crunch, crunch with every step.


Mollie. Nowhere to be seen. Hidden away with all the frost and mist.


Eek, there she is.


I actually quite liked waking in the frost and cold but I would prefer it to be nice and sunny!!

Want to join us and share some pictures today?

Winter Berries: The Wednesday Blog Hop.

Every Wednesday I host a new blog hop. All you have to do is link up a blog post with pictures in them to share what has been happening in your part of the world. The posts can be worded or no words. It is up to you. Link up, have fun hopping around and commenting on others that have linked up too.

If you like the blog hop, do not forget to share. You can also grab a linky button from my linky button page. Sharing is caring, so they say.


( This list has now closed)

Stop by again soon!

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig