Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Valentine's Day Blog Hop..


Happy Valentine's Day. Hope you have had a lovely day today? Have you been spoilt? Have you eaten too many chocolates? Did you receive anything nice?

My husband is working late tonight. He will not be home until 11 pm. Typical. He has now worked late in ages!

We have planned that we will have something special to eat together tomorrow night instead. Life get's in the way sometimes.

I have just eaten some yummy pizza with the children tonight and now they are ready for bed I have opened a bottle of red wine.

Only have a glass or two, though. I might save my husband half of the bottle if he is lucky, though :):) I'm not too greedy. Especially with red wine. It gives me an awful headache in the morning if I do.

Maybe because I forget to drink lots of water in the day *rushes off to grab some water too*


So tell me, did you get any nice presents for Valentines Day? Flowers? Perfume? Chocolates?

I got a few nice things. Some cups, one for hot drinks and one for smoothies. I also got some yummy chocolates.

 My husband wanted to buy me some flowers but I asked if I can have them next week. When I have done some more decorating in the kitchen.

How sweet are these red drinking glasses, pictured above, that I picked up for Valentine's day too?

Can you believe the were only 50p each!?


Over to you now. 

Want to join us at The Wednesday blog hop or should I say Valentine's Day Blog, Hop?

Link up your posts. Wordless and not so wordless. Link as many posts up as you want to.

Do not forget to pop back Friday for the weekend blog hop. Also on Monday for our Creative Monday's blog hop too. 

Have a lovely week.

Update:

This list is no longer available due to old or broken links.

See you on-

Creative Mondays - on a Monday. The Wednesday Blog Hop - on a Wednesday. Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop - on a Friday.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig