Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 24 March 2017

Five On Friday: Weekend Blog Hop...


Happy Friday Everyone & Happy Spring 😃Welcome to this weeks weekend blog hop. Do you want to join us today? Today I am sharing five pictures that has made me smile lately.



1.) Quality time together:

Me and mini-me went to see Beauty & The Beast a few nights ago at the cinema. It is lovely spending quality time together :).


2.) I think someone is trying to tell me it's walkies time!:

Typical, I went to the hairdressers on Thursday and would not stop raining!! I said to the dog; Seriously, Mollie, can we skip walks today!? But all Mollie would do is sit by the front door looking all excited. No way would she miss her walk for rain!!


3.) Homemade cookies:

We loved making these Mother's Day cookies. The fun was decorating them all differently.


4.) Fresh strawberries:


Who can resist fresh strawberries!? Not me especially when I have had a good workout at the gym.


5.) Mollie and the sweeping brush:

Mollie doing a spot of sunbathing. Pretending to clean up too. This photo reminds me of the children pretending to clean up their bedrooms. They take a hoover upstair, cleaning cloths and polish then 20 minutes later I ask them if they have finished and they are sat on the tables or phones and not even started!!

Want to party with us today?


Please follow the weekend blog hop rules:

  1. Link up any family friendly posts only. Your posts can be on any topic you would like to share at the weekend blog hop. They can including recipes, crafts, decor, style, household tips, anything that you have been writing about lately. Or simply just link up your homepage.
  2. Please follow me your host of this fun blog hop on at least one social media channel of your choice. All ways to follow can be found on the sidebar above.Let me know in the comments below which way you have followed so I can stop by and follow you back.
  3. Feel free to add up to 3 posts of your choice this weekend or your homepage.
  4. Please try and support your fellow blog hopper by visiting some of the other posts that have linked up to the blog hop too. Makes the blog hop more fun for everyone.
  5. Feel free to tweet me at @clairejustineo your posts links using the #weekendbloghop hastag in your social media posts.
Happy Weekend!!

Anything fun planned for the weekend?





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig