Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 23 March 2017

My Spring Tablescape...


Yeah, Spring has arrived but can somebody kindly tell the weather to catch up!?

Over the last few days, since Spring arrive, it has been freezing cold, we've had hailstones (typical just when I had to go out and get some money for the garage door to be fixed) and none stop rain.


Seriously, I have been looking forward to Spring for so long.

My kitchen table is all ready for Spring. Today I am sharing some pictures of my spring tablescape.


All set up nicely for Mother's Day on Sunday. I am really hoping my eldest 2 boys come home from Uni to visit me. I will need to set a few more plates up if they do. Not heard anything yet so I am keeping my fingers crossed.


I do not often have flowers but over the last few days, I have been really lucky. My husband came home with a lovely bunch of yellow and white flowers for me when he went shopping last week.

On Friday I got some through the letterbox in the same colours too. Remember my  Mothers Day Treats With VQ And Bloom & Wild post? I got the other bunch free with that offer.


They have lasted well over the last week. Now I cut them down to make them look nicer in their glasses and thrown a few of the dead ones away.


Still love my gold polka dot spots plate set I treated myself to at Christmas. It goes with everything.


Now I am looking forward to Sunday when the clocks Spring forward. I can not wait to go to the running club in the daylight. It will be a lot nicer to not have to worry where you stand. I am terrible with my footing in the dark!!


Don't forget, in the UK the clocks go forward 1 hour at 1 am on the last Sunday in March.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig