Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Signs Of Spring : The Wednesday Blog Hop..


Hello and welcome to this week's Wednesday Blog hop. Where you can share any of your photo posts. Wordless or not so Wordless. What pictures have you been snapping away at this week? 

I was really happy to see some pretty yellow daffodils the other day on our walk into town. 



The park and woods where me and Mollie go walking are a little boring. No flowers or signs of Spring to be seen anywhere. I am often taking my phone out with me to try and capture some signs of Spring, but nothing. 

Trouble is I can not take Mollie anywhere else for walks as she is car mad. As soon as she see's a car she barks, twists and turns then tries to run after them and round them up. That must be the sheepdog instincts coming out of her. 

I hope she eventually gets fed up of doing this but I can't see it yet. She is nearly two as well. Can you imagine what the people in their cars who drive by are thinking!? 


The other day me and my daughter took a walk into town and we saw these beautiful daffodils on the roadside. Standing there, all bright and beautiful.  I could not wait to take pictures. 


Yeah, Spring is just around the corner. 

Today I noticed the beautiful pink apple blossoms growing on some trees too. Typical I never had my camera! 


Have you been spotting signs of Spring where you live?

Want to join us today?

Signs Of Spring: The Wednesday Blog Hop.
To join in the fun simply add any blog posts up with photos in them. Wordless or not so wordless it is entirely up to you.
Please leave a comment here and I will stop by and visit/comment on the post you link up.
You can grab a blog hop button from the top of this page if you want to add one into your post or link back to this page to help spread the word of this blog hop.
You can also tweet me your posts over at @clairejustine #Wednesdaybloghop.
Most of all have fun linking up and hopping around the blog hop.
Where you can find some great posts from all around the world. 

See you again on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop.



This list is no longer available due to old or broken links.

See you on-

Creative Mondays - on a Monday. The Wednesday Blog Hop - on a Wednesday. Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop - on a Friday.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig