Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Supermarket Flowers : Wednesday Blog Hop..


Happy Wednesday. How is your week going? Welcome to this weeks Wednesday linky party. Where you can share any posts with photo's in them. The posts can be wordless or not so wordless. 


I love the way music can make you feel. A song you love can really uplift you and make you feel good. When I feel down I pop my favourite song on and my mood always changes.

Robbie Williams, Worlds Most Handsome Man is one of my feel good songs. It reminds me of getting ready to race cross country years ago and always puts a smile on my face.

Songs can also make you feel upset or blue too. Sometimes they make you feel sad too as they can remind you of unhappy things that have happened in your past.

The Backstreet Boys song, Show Me The Shape Of Your Heart always makes me feel sad as I lost my beautiful doggie Sadie to Cancer when this song was out.


I took the supermarket flowers from the windowsill ♫♬🎜


No song has instantly made me cry before. On the first time, I have listened to it. 

I mean really cry. 

Where you have to wipe the tears from the side of your face cry. 

Not until now. 

Every time I hear Ed Sherrens Supermarket Flowers it always brings the tears flooding down my cheeks.

It is such a beautifully written song with such powerful words but also very emotional. 

Have you ever heard it?



Oh, I'm in pieces, it's tearing me up,
but I know A heart that's broke is a heart that's been loved. ♫🎜🎜


Some of the lyrics from the song:

So I'll sing Hallelujah
You were an angel in the shape of my mum
When I fell down you'd be there holding me up
Spread your wings as you go
When God takes you back he'll say, "Hallelujah
You're home"


So if you have not heard it yet? 

Have a little listen to what you think. 

Have a tissue handy, just in case :)



Happy to see you here and now it is time to link up your posts and share with us what you have been doing. The posts can be wordless or not so wordless. Please leave a comment below. Also if you would like to grab a linky button to share on your own blog, that would be great.


Happy Wednesday. Don't forget to pop back Friday for the weekend linky party.






SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig