Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 17 April 2017

Easter Creative Monday Blog Hop : My Over 40 Style..


Happy Easter Monday and welcome to this week's Creative Mondays blog hop. 

Hope you are having a lovely Easter? It is all go here with the husband off work, children off school and my 2 eldest sons home from Uni. All good fun though. Back to the usual routine tomorrow when the husband is back to work and the youngest two children back to school.

Not sure if you wanted a blog hop today!? So I decided to pop one on and hope you all join me by sharing all your creative posts, recipes and style posts with me 😃.

I am leaving featured blogs this week due to lack of time blogging but they will be back next week.


I keep meaning to start up posting my outfit posts again. What better time to start than on a day out with perfect weather. I have been layering up in Winter so it was nice to not have to wear my woolly jumpers!


The weather has been so up and down over Easter. From red hot one day to really cold another day.


Love my Converse. I wear them everywhere. I need to start wearing my new ones but these are so comfy.


What I wore: Sunglasses: Primark | Polka dot shirt: Primark | Denim Skirt: H & M |Shoes: Converse | Handbag: Primark


I already have some work to do to get back into my Summer clothes. I bet I have added a few lb's to this over Easter! Not time to go back to the gym, yeah!!


Do you want to join in the fun with us this week?

  1. Link up any of your creative posts: Recipe, Crafts, Outfits, Makeovers, Tutorials, Up-cycle or anything else that has got you creative. Add your posts to the blog hop below.
  2. Please link straight to a blog post. You can share as many posts as you like.
  3. Please try to visit a few of the blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
  4. Please add the Creative Monday blog button or a text link back to my blog in the posts you are linking up. Or add them on you blog hop page so others can find the hop and join in the fun.
  5. It would be great if you would like to follow me here? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
  6. Don't forget you can also tweet me your links and I can re-tweet them.@clairejustineo
  7. Have fun blog hopping around.

See you again next Monday.





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig