Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Life Lately: The Wednesday Blog Hop...


Happy Wednesday. Welcome back to another fun photo blog hop. 

Busy, busy here with the children off school. 

Here is a few photo of our life lately:


Mollie is terrible. As soon as she has a new bed and no one is taking any notice of her, she rips it up!!

She has not had a new one for a few weeks as it works out expensive. Ripping them up regularly. So she has been having blankets on the folded up. That worked out OK because the is nothing in the middle to rip out. But I think it is now time for a new one to see how she goes.

She was treated to a new one last Thursday.

Mollie looking all chilled and relaxed on her new bed. So far so good. She has not bitten it one yet!! She loves this one it looks so comfy.


Love the light weight trainers my husband treated me to on Mother's Day. He got me these to use after I have eaten all my presents off my kids!!

See below for how many treats my children brought me for Mother's day:


No wonder I can not lose any weight.

My children all brought me chocolates.

 Having 4 children, it soon mounts up!!

They all thought they would surprise me with chocolates.

I am being really good, though. I still have most of it.

All but a big bar of Galaxy and marshmallows!!

I have hidden the rest in a box so I don't see them and do not eat too much of it.


Still finding running hard work.

Me running at Parkrun on Saturday. I was trying to get back under 30 minutes but I missed out by 16 seconds. In my lighter trainers too. Must try harder!! No pain, no gain. Lol, boy do I look in pain too!!

Want to join in The Wednesday Blog Hop fun!?


Enter your photo posts up now:

Your posts can be wordless or not so wordless as long as they have photos in them. Please keep them family friendly.

If you would like to add the Wednesday Blog Hop button to your post you can find it here.






SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig