Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 11 April 2017

National Pet Day...


Happy National Pet Day!!

Can you believe My beautiful doggie Mollie is nearly two years old!?

How time flies!! (Talking of time flying it is my youngest son's birthday today too. I can't believe he has turned 14). 


It only feels like month's ago that we brought her into our lives and not years ago. I remember carrying her into our home, in one hand and promised to look after her and care for her forever. She was so beautiful, and still is :)

Here is a flashback of the first full day Mollie came to live with us:


How little and cute was she!?


So small and sweet. She followed me everywhere and still does, come to think of it.


She wasn't too impressed wearing a collar at first.  


Getting her to walk on a lead was a challenge. Then again it still is. She is car mad and spins everything one goes by. Trying to round it up with the sheepdog instincts in her.


She settled in straight away and loves playing ball or frisbee.


Her little button nose looks so sweet hehe :)


Mollie was only 8 weeks old in these pictures in June 2015. Just eight weeks old lol. Adorable then and even more adorable now!!

Don't get me wrong, she has her faults. Spinning around like mad trying to round up the cars being her biggest one!! As long as she gets at least 2 x 1 hour walks a day she is OK. If not, she will follow me around the house all day until I take her. We try to take her fist thing, then everyone is happy!!


Mollie going all camera shy, haha!!

Do you have any pets?

Are you a dog lover or do you prefer cats?

Or do you like them both the same?

I used to have a cat when I was growing up. Her name was Hollie and she was black and white just like Mollie too.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig