Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Nature Walk Queens Park Chesterfield : The Wednesday Blog Hop..


Happy Wordless or not so wordless Wednesday. Welcome to this weeks, Wednesday Blog hop. 

Thanks for stopping by and joining us here today. 


It is so quiet around the house now the children are back to school!! The Easter holidays came and went so quickly. So is this year, come to think of it.


We have had a fun few weeks but the weather has been so up and down. Red hot some days where you need your shorts on and freezing cold another. Not had time to pack my ski jacket away yet!


Today I am sharing a fun walk around Queens Park in Chesterfield. Watching nature and spotting signs of Spring or Pokemon hunting for some!! All the boys in the house love the Pokemon game on their phones. Me and my daughter just walk around looking for pretty things to photograph. 


It was such a beautiful day and so nice and peaceful here too.


Sometimes when we visit, I think it is the school holidays and weekends they have a little train ride for the smaller children running.


Loving watching the ducks going on with their day to day business.


You can walk across the crossing gates to see the birds and swans in the big pond. The swans were too far away to take pictures of on my phone though.


The ducks just chilling.

They look like they are having a chat! I wonder what they are saying ;)


Aww sweet! Tired out!? Me too after the school holidays!


I could walk around the parks all day every day when it is warm but I hate going out if its cold with my big coat on. I am so nesh! 


Do you want to join in the fun today?


Simply link up any posts with photos in them. The posts can be wordless or not so wordless. Please try and stop by a few of the blogs that have linked up. You can grab The Wednesday blog hop button here if you would like to add it to your post.






SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig