Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Another Year Older: The Wednesday Blog Hop...


Happy Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday. Welcome back to this weeks fun photo blog hop. How has your week been going so far? I am still catching up on blogging as I had a busy week, last week.

Last week was my Daughters birthday. Another year older. Another year wiser!?

We had a Birthday party for her and invited all our family. It was lovely catching up with everybody. I was planning it all week and baking lots of cakes.

June is a bit of a busy month for birthdays as it was my eldest Son's birthday at the begining of June, then my Daughters Birthday towards the end of thhe month and them my Mother-in-laws tomorrow, more cake!?


My children are all growing so fast and it is scary how quickly time goes by. As I was doing all the food I forgot to take pictures but managed to get a few rushed ones in.


Party food and cakes took me all week to plan, all day to make and five minutes to eat!! Nice though.


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!!

Pretending to be shy!?


Now onto this weeks blog hop.

Do you want to join us?

Another Year Older: The Wednesday Blog Hop.



The Wednesday blog hop/Wordless Or Not So Wordless Blog Hop:

  1. Do you want to join in this week's photo blog hop fun? To join in the blog hop and add your Wordless or not so wordless Wednesday photo posts to the linky below:
  2. Link up your posts on the linky below. Add any posts with pictures in them. These posts can be wordless or not so wordless, that is up to you.
  3. Please try to hop on the blog hop and leave a few comments.
  4. If you would like to add The Wednesday blog hop widget to your post you can find it here: blog hop buttons.
  5. Have fun at this week's linky party.

Do not forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop Or Mondays for Creative Mondays to link up to the parties.




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig