Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 11 June 2017

Love In The Mist :What I Wore...


Do you ever buy something and think oh no, it is not me!! 

Then chuck it into your wardrobe for a full year? 

Then when you try it on again, think this dress feels great on why have I not wore it sooner!? 

Or is it just me? Lol.


I wore this outfit last week when it was nice and sunny.  


I can not believe I have not worn this dress before. I bought it last year with some my Birthday money and only just worn it. It feels so comfortable to wear too. Nothing pulling tight around the tummy too. A lot of my dresses are pulling tight there at the minute too. Ekk, I need to run more to changed that one!


Perfect for nice warm days as it is not too short, like a lot of dresses they make nowadays.


Love in the mist, beautiful flowers aren't they? So much so my Mother-in-law knows how much I love them and kindly grew me some in some sweet pots so I could pop them into our garden.

Rushing home and popping dinner on I placed them near the back door to plant the next day.

Mollie the collie is always following me around in case I put my trainers on to take her walkies and after a few minutes, I noticed she was not around.

Strange she is always around when I put my shoes on; I thought to myself as I was putting my shoes on to go to the dustbin. Where could she be?

Yeap, you might have guessed by now!? Eating my beautiful love in the mist flowers!!

No Mollie No..

Too late :( She had eaten ever single flower!

 I now have some ugly stalks where my pretty little flowers once were.

Hope my Mother in Law does not ask how they are getting on.!!


What I Wore:
  • Dress: H&M 
  • Sandals: c/o Asda

Flowers were: Love in the mist.


My Love In The Mist flowers is now just love in mist. dogs tummy!!


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig