Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Selfie Day: The Wednesday Blog Hop...


Happy Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday. Welcome back to this weeks fun photo blog hop.


(Do you have any photo's to share this week at the blog hop? Share with us any pictures that you have been taking lately. 📷)

Today is Selfie Day.  How fun!?

I like to take a selfie now and then. So today I thought I would share a few of my selfies:


The Sunny Selfie:

 My favourite time to take a selfie is when the sun is shining and you get that natural light. Smile, please!!

😎


The Funny Face Selfie:

After 3, blob your tongue out or pull a funny face. Let's hope the wind don't change as someone used to say when I was a kid.

😋


The Sneaky Selfie:

I've got your phone mum so I am going to take a selfie whilst you're not looking.



The Big Arm Selfie:

The trying not to make your arm look big in this picture selfie. But I can't get it out the picture. Arrrrr...

💪


The Train Selfie:

Bored on the train? why not do an 'on the train selfie'?

🚅


Beach Selfie:

Yeah, I have just stepped on the beach for the first time this year. I must grab my phone and take a selfie.

🏖


No, Makeup Selfie:

The no make-up selfie and I don't care how messy my hair looks!! Rebel!!

💄


The Getting Your Dog To Poss With You Too Selfie:

Don't move Mollie, were having a selfie moment.

🐶


Someone Else Taking A Photo Of You Taking A Selfie:

A photo of you taking a picture of you taking a selfie photo. Now, that is different!?

📱


Yes The Diet Is Going Great Selfie:

Well, it was! Honest! Whoops, been caught out drinking hot chocolate selfie.




The Car Selfie:

Oh yes, the good old car selfie!

😼

I usually delete my selfie fails but I have managed to find a few:


The Selfie Fail: 

Is that a bottle of water in your hand selfie!?

🍶


The Do Not Look Back Selfie:

The get the castle in the background, everyone looks around as you take a selfie.

🏰


The Tongue Selfie:

But Mum I just want to kiss you!!

😜


The Don't Look Down Selfie:

Nooo, never look down again and take a picture, please.!!

😳

Selfie Day: The Wednesday Blog Hop:




The Wednesday blog hop/Wordless Or Not So Wordless Blog Hop:
  1. Do you want to join in this week's photo blog hop fun? To join in the blog hop and add your Wordless or not so wordless Wednesday photo posts to the linky below:
  2. Link up your posts on the linky below. Add any posts with pictures in them. These posts can be wordless or not so wordless, that is up to you.
  3. Please try to hop on the blog hop and leave a few comments.
  4. If you would like to add The Wednesday blog hop widget to your post you can find it here: blog hop buttons.

Have fun at this week's linky party.

Do not forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop Or Mondays for Creative Mondays to link up to the parties.



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig