Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 8 June 2017

What I Wore : Day Out In London...


What a difference a week makes!!

Last week it was red hot and felt like the middle of summer. This week it has been so cold, windy and raining. It feels like Winter again!! I mean come on weather, get yourself together ;)

So glad I treated myself to a warm jumper that I picked up in the sales last week. I was in two minds about buying it but at £3.00 I thought it would be worth saving for Winter. I think saving!! I have worn it every day so far this week.

What I Wore : Day Out In London.


Me and my Daughter had a great day baking with Cooking With Belvoir An Lisa Faulkner last week when we went to London.

Whoo look, me and Lisa have the same outfit style!! A dress with comfy shoes. Great minds think alike!!


A morning selfie on the train down. I look like I am half asleep!! Maybe I was.

This is what I wore when we went to London for the day. A chance to dress up and I even got to pick out and wear one of my favourite dresses that I have in my wardrobe.

This pretty pink lace dress from Kaliko- Jacques Vert. I teamed it up with flat shoes as I knew we would be doing lots of walking. Trouble is I wore thick socks underneath my Converse and ended up hurting my feet even more with blisters from wearing thick socks.

Grr typical... One day I will wear the perfect footwear, yeah one day...


I may have looked half asleep but I soon woke up when I had my morning cappuccino though. 😼


What I wore:
  • Dress :c/o Kaliko- Jacques Vert
  • Shoes: Converse


P.S I love Lisa's dress too with the sweet flamingos on it! I wonder where it is from!?

What kind of shoes do you like to wear with dresses?

Do you like to wear flat lace up shoes with dresses?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig