Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 23 July 2017

A New Maxi Dress For Summer...


Happy Sunday!! 

Are you making the most of the school holidays? 

We are already!!

As soon as school finished on Friday lunchtime, we were  straight out making the most of our Summer holidays. My husband was home from work early, the children were back home from school and Mollie had been walked. No reason to stay home then. A shopping trip and a visit to see family it was.


Earlier in the week Bonmarché kindly asked me if I would like to pick a couple of their Summer dress to review and wear over the Summer holidays.

Yes please, I am always in need of a new dress or two.



I had a look through Bonmarché's Summer lookbook and picked out two of  their beautiful dress out. It turned out the dresses I already had my eye on have been really popular with their customers too.


I knew I had good taste in clothes 😉.

I was surprised when they arrived the very next day, how speedy was this delivery!?

I had been waiting for a good excuse to wear them for a few day and going out shopping was the perfect reason to get dressed up and wear something nice. (Not that I ever needed an excuse to pop on a pretty dress though.)


As it was such a warm day on Friday but they sky was dark and a little overcast. I am glad the rain kept away.

This dress looks beautiful with the floral pattern and felt very comfortable and stylish to wear.


What better place to take photos of this dress than in my Mother in Laws beautiful garden full of flowers!? I wish I had a garden full of flowers but I know Mollie would eat them. 


I teamed this pretty maxi dress up with my beautiful and sparkly Bonmarché diamante sandals. I added these to my Summer wish list here 4 Essential Summer Pieces From Bonmarché. I also popped on a pearl style necklace that I have had for years.


I just love taking pictures of pretty flowers. Everywhere we go the children end up having to wait for me as I see something I need to take a picture of.


We also took a walk into town for a spot of shopping. Mini me and I having fun taking pictures outside some graffiti-ed walls.

My Daughter treated herself to some new nail varnish, now that she is off school and can wear it.

I treated myself to some new make up. A Summer kiss body bronzer and some contore make up to try out. Lets hope I gt the right shades in the right places or I could end up looking like Scary Mary rather than Kim Kardashian!!


 Why so serious!? Hehe.


Close you eyes and count to 10!? I love taking selfies with mini me.


My diamante flat shoes were perfect for doing some walking. They look pretty and added some sparkle to my outfit too.


What I Wore: Dress : c/o Bonmarché | Sandals : c/o Bonmarché

What do you think of my new Maxi dress?

Love it as much as I do?

Today we are off on a trip to Nottingham then it is back home to plan where we are going next week. All go here, how about you? Any fun plans for today or next week?

Next week I will show you my other dress. It a beauty too.


About this post: Bonmarché kindly sent me a dress for the purpose of this review. All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig