Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 20 July 2017

How To Wear A Short Jumpsuit : Over 40 Style...


I love jumpsuits but I am getting a little to old for them to love me back. That was until I seen this one! A jumpsuit with a long wrap round skirt attached. What a perfect combination?


I have had my eye on this jumpsuit in Primark for over a month now. Trouble was, my local store only had a size 8 left in and with their sizing that would be about 2 sizes to small.


I did not want to leave it though. It has been ages since I seen something I instantly loved straight away.

No use buying something too tight though, been there, done that!! brought the tee-shirt, ha!! I have a waredrobe full of things I love but can't squeeze into.

Over the last few weeks I pop into my local store but no more sizes were added. What a shame.


On Sunday we had an afternoon out at Meadowhall. After being stuck in traffic for ages we eventually arrived with a few hours to spare before they closed early.

 A nice stroll around the shops on a Sunday afternoon.


I was just walking through Primark on my way to look at the sale rail when I spotted my dress on the rail. I had complete put it to the back of my mind.

A selection of sizes too. Eek!!

Perfect, well almost perfect!! This jumpsuit was not on the sale rail, imagine if it had!? but never mind I had eventually got my hands on one and in my size too!!


What a lovely style, pattern, colours and fit too. Love it!!

I picked these shoes up from a local market stall on Sunday too. A pound!! Brand new off a shoe stall, all boxed up. My Daughter bought some jelly shoes here too. Her buckle fell off as soon as she wore them so I am not expecting then to last long!! Ha! Maybe if they just last for Summer!?



What I Wore: Jumpsuit : Primark | Shoes : Market

I think this jumpsuit is going to be perfect for Summer, especially when we head to the beach!!


Just showing you the back but can not wait to cut them irritating clothes tags out!! I cut them out of everything lately as they cut my back when rubbing up and down all day long. I have a scare from tags over the years, grr!!

Have you seen something lately that you really want but they have sold out of your size?

Have you managed to get hold of something you really wanted, eventually?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig